Bahamian Adventure at It’s Finest
The Bahamas stretch from the North Atlantic Ocean and Florida and are home to more than 700 islands and 2400 cays with all the ecological adventures the vast marine environment can create. Our Bahama villa rentals offer stunning sunrises and sets, endless beaches, coral reefs to explore, lush forests to hike and historic locations to explore.
Bahama villas are easy to navigate to and between with intra-island flights and ferry options. Yachts are also available to fit the unique and refined aspects of personal travel.
Browse Bahamas Villas By Location
Choose your Bahamas Villa by Occasion
Bahama villa rentals offer a renowned watersports opportunity. Guests can enjoy excellent snorkeling, cay kayaking, parasailing, stingray excursions and swimming with dolphins. Renting boats is a fun way to explore the many uninhabited islands and archipelagoes. Deep sea fishing can also be arranged. History buffs will find many historical tours of 18th century fortresses, colonial jails, or Columbian-era churches.
Bahamian cuisine blends spicy with unique flavor. You’ll find local ingredients (fresh, tropical fruit; seafood, and spices). Local eateries feature home-cooked traditional Bahamian favorites and artisan options fuse international cuisine with island essence.
The lights on your Bahama villa may go down; that is when the nightlife rouses. Everything from traditional island instruments to city nightclubs can be found to offer the night you envision. Try your hand at the gaming table or just sit under the stars enjoying a bonfire. You’ll find every entertainment option you could desire on your Bahamian getaway.
The Bahamas offer a number of fine golf courses. New Providence Island (home to Nassau) is home to Albany and Ocean Club. Grand Bahama Island is anchored by Dick Wilson’s 1960s Lucayan (at the Grand Lucayan Resort) along with Robert Trent Jones II’s Reef Club. Abaco Club is a standout as is Baker’s Bay (designed by Tom Fazio, on Great Guana Cay).
Bahama villas include miles of amazing beach. Stellar white sand covers family-friendly beaches. The islands have over 2000 spots offering breathtaking views and places to dip your toes. The water is crystal-clear. In some exclusive spots, you may even find pink sand to rub your feet in. Grand Bahama Island offers Xanadu Beach, which also offers easy access to Freeport. Exumas Beach, Saddle Cay, and Stocking Island all offer fantastic coral formations and an escape from the crowds.
Your Bahama villa rental is but a short distance from duty-free, chic boutiques, open-air markets and craft centers are all found in the abundant shopping opportunities of the Islands. Nassau and Paradise Island are international destinations offering glamour in a chic paradise. Nassau is home to the world famous Straw Market. You’ll find a wide variety of exclusive Bahamian merchandise that is influenced by culture, heritage and local creative artisans.
- Many carriers fly non-stop into Nassau/Paradise Island, Grand Bahama Island or The Out Islands.
- There are also 32 entry points for those looking to sail into the islands.
- Official currency is the Bahamian Dollar though the USD is accepted interchangeably. ATMs are common in the larger cities, however, on the outer islands few if any ATMs are present, be sure to plan accordingly.
- If you rent a vehicle, remember, British driving rules apply!
- Tipping is common practice in the Bahamas. Tipping as you would in the U.S. is greatly appreciated. Be sure to check your bills as gratuity is often included automatically.
- The islands run on 120V electricity, which is compatible with U.S. appliances. Ask your villa specialist about your Bahama villa rental to ensure you do not need an adapter.