Nevis is one of the most unspoiled destinations in the world. Take a trip back in time as you visit your Nevis villa rental; fall back to the natural wonders of the Caribbean. Nevis villas paint pictures in vivid lush greens, beautiful blue skies, crystal clean water and air, and serene shores. One visit to a Nevis villa rental will encourage you to press pause and enjoy the beauty around you. The charming people are easy-going and genuine, making your stay even more pleasurable.
Browse Nevis Villas By Location.
Choose your Nevis Villa by Occasion
The pristine nature of Nevis vacation rentals offer lush landscapes and create popular wedding locations. Visit the Botanical Gardens that feature native and non-native flora and fauna. You’ll find colonial history alive in Charlestown, the island capital. Visit the Hamilton Estate, which was an active sugar plantation clear into the 1950s. The island is even home to the birthplace of Alexander Hamilton, who lived on the island until the age of 9. Looking for a ghost story? Take a tour of the Eden Brown Estate, which is an old sugar/cotton plantation rumored to be haunted.
While peace and quiet are the norm at your Nevis villa, watersports are common in the deep clear waters. Snorkel excursions are optimal in this environment, as are fishing, scuba diving, sailing, windsurfing and kayaking. Tropical forest and horseback excursions are also relaxing ways to explore all the things Nevis has to offer.
Enjoy world class golf at the Robert Trent Jones, II course at Four Seasons. This 18-hole, par 71 course is challenging and incorporates magnificent views. For a shorter course, visit the 9-hole course, Cat Ghaut Chip N’Putt in Newcastle.
Enjoy the different colors of sand on the beaches from your Nevis villa rental; sand comes in white, gold, and black in various locations. The beach at your personal Nevis villa could be perfect, but take some time to visit some of the other island beach destinations. Locals will recommend beaches on the northern and western shores; however all beaches on this island are picturesque. You may often have the beach to yourself!
Find Pinney’s Beach at a short walk from Charleston. Enjoy a romantic trip at Lover’s Beach or take the family to Oualie Beach – perfect for swimming and other watersports.
When To Go
Similar to most Caribbean destinations, weather tends to be ideal for your Nevis vacation rental in late November –early December. Rainy season falls May through November; hurricanes may be likely from June – November.
Nevis Travel Tips
- Currency on the island is the East Caribbean dollar; though most businesses will accept U.S. dollars (paper only generally). Bring cash as ATMs will not dispense USD.
- Be aware, topless beaches are common on the island.
- Dinner dress on the island is generally “casually elegant.” Jackets and ties are not required at any island restaurant.
- A 10% tip is customary in restaurants, and it may be included on your bill. Hotels generally add 20% including the 10% service and 10% VAT. If you’d like to give more, please do!
- A visitors driver's license is required if you rent a car; this can be obtained from the rental company. Cars drive on the left side of the road – and watch out for livestock!
- Passenger ferries run frequently to Basseterre, St. Kitts.
- There is a departure tax as you leave your Nevis villa rental. Departure tax is $20.50 and payable when leaving.